- Sink Installations & Repair
- Faucet Replacement and repair & Repair
Tips on sinks:
- Brand Does not matter as much as material
- Most kitchen and bathroom faucets come with a lifetime warranty that covers leaks and stains. But if you have a problem, the manufacturer will give you just the replacement part. It will be up to you to install it.
- Consider the height of the faucet and the flow, to avoid splashing and dripping on the counter.
Water Purification Installation and Repair Service
- Water Filter Installation, Repair & filter replacement
- Reverse Osmosis Installation, Repair & filter replacement
Tips on water filters:
- Be diligent to replace your filters to avoid leaching contaminants into your water.
- According to starbucks water filters will make better tasting coffee than reverse osmosis.
- The EPA reports adding a water filter to your home not only helps protect you against heavy metals like lead but also removes unwanted chemicals from tap water such as chorine.
- Garbage Disposer Installation
- Garbage Disposer Repair
Tips on Garbage Disposers:
- Helps keep food out of the trash and discourages bugs and other pests
- For cities with good sewer systems, garbage disposers sends food to a wastewater treatment system, rather than the landfill.
- DO NOT USE HOT water when grinding up food. The hot water will “melt” the food fats and allow them to collect in the disposal, thus damaging the disposals grinding ability.
- Do Wash your disposal with a little bit of dish soap and cold water. You can also put lemon or lime peel to freshen the sent.
Video: How Garbage Disposers Work